The Dhaulagiri Himal lies south of the Nepal – Tibet border and the culminating high point at its eastern end is Dhaulagiri l. The seventh highest mountain in the world. Dhaulagiri towers in solitary splendor.This magnificent peak rises as a giant shoulder of shining ice and snow. It was first climbed by K. Diemberger, P. Diener, M. Dorji, E. Forrer, A. Schelbert & N. Dorji in 1960.This mountain was first sighted by the British surveyors in India in the early 1800s but reminded virtually unknown until a Swiss aerial survey in 1949.This White Mountain was first climbed in 1960 by the Swiss following the Northeast ridge. Five ridges buttress Dhaulagiri l and even up until the early 1980’s only the Northeast ridge had been successfully climbed.Dhaulagiri is considered the most interesting peak among the eight thousanders. Today there are more than six different routes established with variations, and the possibility of more.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02:Kathmandu leisure time.
Day 03:Kathmandu-Official formalities and briefing for Expedition.
Day 04:Kathmandu-Baglung by private coach.
Day 05:Trek to Beni.
Day 06:Trek to Babi Chor.
Day 07:Trek to Dharapani.
Day 08:Trek to Mudi.
Day 09:Trek to Boghara.
Day 10:Trek to Dabang.
Day 11:Trek to Pine Forest.
Day 12:Trek to Italian Base Camp.
Day 13:Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp.
Day 14-33:Dhaulagiri Expedition-Climbing period.
Day 34:Trek to Tukuche.
Day 35:Trek to Yak Kharka.
Day 36:Trek to Marpha.
Day 37:Trek to Ghasa.
Day 38:Trek to Tatopani.
Day 39:Trek to Ghorepani.
Day 40:Trek to Birethanti.
Day 41:Transfer to Pokhara, stay in hotel.
Day 42:Pokhara-Kathmandu by private transportation.
Day 43:Kathmandu full city sightseeing tour.
Day 44:Leisure day for self shopping and relaxation.
Day 45:Final Departure.
- Hotel Accomodation in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast( 3 star level )
- Itinerary A. Permit fee of Ama Dablam 6812m. Expedition Itinerary Mt. Dhaulagiri
- Food for Trekking and expedition period
- Expedition crew: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper
- Ktm Pkr Ktm flights with Cargo 50 KG per member
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew
- insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- 1 tent for 1 person for Expedition north face brand
- Mat, dining tent, Toilet tent, Mess tent, Store tent, Table and chairs trekking for the expedition
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Emergency Oxyzen, Mask and regulator
- Fare well dinner
Cost not includes:
- PERSONAL equipment for climbing & trekking
- Personal & medical Insurance of expedition
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Walki Takie permit & personal satellite phone permit
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator
- Personal expenses
- Bar Bills & beverage
In mustang trekking one of the significant things annual Tiji festival ,mustang Tiji festival package 2015-welcome to upper mustang tiji festival trekking 2015. According to the the community of the Tiji festival there are tiji festival held 2015 on may 15, may 16 and may 17.
Kanchenjunga trekking has two base camp, north base camp and south base camp. north base camp called pangpema and south base camp called oktung. It is flexible which base camp you are going according to that we mange the itinerary for the Kanchenjunga trekking Nepal.
Trekking in Dhaulagiri circuit offer you one of the best adventurous trekking journey in Nepal. Dhaulagiri circuit trek Nepal is one of the adventurous trekking in Nepal. Lets conquer the Dhaulagiri circuit trekking Nepal which take 14 to 16 days.
This time Kathmandu to Pokhara night bus become very popular because of the facility of the night super deluxe Bus. Night bus pokhara has wifi,Ac,Mini bar,fresh room,toilet facility. Tea ,coffee,Snacks and get down time at pokhara Breakfast included.