Mt. Ama Dablam has been considered the prettiest mountain in the world. High on her Southwest face hangs a glacier resembling a ‘Dablam’ – the sacred ornament box worn by ladies in the Sherpa community. It was this spectacular feature that got her the name “Ama Dablam”. She lies alongside Everest in the heart of the Khumbu valley offering a superb diversions close up view of Mt Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Cho Oyu and Mt. Everest. If you have previous climbing experience and wish to participate fully as a team member of an expertly led expedition to one of the world’s most impressive mountain then climbing expedition to Ama Dablam is the best suited. This Mountain is a technically demanding mountain for climbing in Nepal. It is considered an ornament of the Himalayas in Nepal. Although the height is only 6812m Ama Dablam expedition requires steep ice, rock and snow climbing. Normally, three camps are set in Ama Dablam climbing above the base camp (4,570m), however, only two camps are used to spend the nights. The normal route for climbing is South-West Ridge. The ascent from Base Camp to camp 1st is considered one the difficult days of the expedition.
Day 01: Upon arrival at the airport, welcome by our representative & transfer to the Hotel. At the hotel briefing about the program
Day 02Briefing of Tourism Ministry
Day 03:Free day at Kathmandu
Day 04:Organize gears for expedition
Day 05:Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding
Day 06:Namche Bazaar 3,340m.
Day 07:Rest day in Namche
Day 09:Dingboche for acclimatization
Day 10:Dingboche rest day
Day 12:Kalapathar & back Lobuche
Day 13:Back Pangboche
Day 14:Amadablam Base Camp 4,500m.
Day 15: Rest on Base Camp
Day 16-29: Amadablam Climbing Period
Day 30:Clear Base Camp
Day 31: Trek to Tyangboche
Day 32: Trek to Namche
Day 33: Trek to Phakding
Day 34: Trek to Lukla
Day 35:Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 36:Free day in Kathmandu
Day 37:Transfer to the airport to fly to onward destination
- Hotel Accomodation in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast( 3 star level )
- Itinerry A. Permit fee of Ama Dablam 6812m. Expedition
- Itinerary Ama Dablam
- Food for Trekking and expedition period
- Expedition crew: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper
- Porters or Yak porter Lukla to Base camp & Base camp to Lukla
- Kathmandu –Lukla – Kathmandu flights with Cargo 50 KG per member
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew
- insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- 1 tent for 1 person for Expedition north face brand
- Mat, dining tent, Toilet tent, Mess tent, Store tent, Table and chairs trekking for the expedition
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Emergency Oxyzen, Mask and regulator
- Fare well dinner
Cost not includes
- PERSONAL equipment for climbing & trekking
- Personal & medical Insurance of expedition
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Walki Takie permit & personal satellite phone permit
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator
- Personal expenses
- Bar Bills & beverage
- In mustang trekking one of the significant things annual Tiji festival ,mustang Tiji festival package 2015-welcome to upper mustang tiji festival trekking 2015. According to the the community of the Tiji festival there are tiji festival held 2015 on may 15, may 16 and may 17.
Kanchenjunga trekking has two base camp, north base camp and south base camp. north base camp called pangpema and south base camp called oktung. It is flexible which base camp you are going according to that we mange the itinerary for the Kanchenjunga trekking Nepal.
This time Kathmandu to Pokhara night bus become very popular because of the facility of the night super deluxe Bus. Night bus pokhara has wifi,Ac,Mini bar,fresh room,toilet facility. Tea ,coffee,Snacks and get down time at pokhara Breakfast included.